Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting Ready

So just to warn everyone this is my first blog EVER! So I'm not really sure what to share, but here goes nothing. For those of you who don't know, I am about to leave for New Zealand (in 5 days to be exact). I still cannot believe that I get to have this amazing adventure, and I can't wait to see what God is going to do while I am there.

As of now the nerves are starting to kick in, I go through waves of extreme excitement and extreme panic. Right now I am on one of those excited waves and I can't wait to get the travel over with so I can just be there and let my adventure begin!

So I guess I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. we can't wait to read about your adventures jordyn!
    brandon and i have friends & contacts throughout NZ (but especially on the north island). let us know if you need to know people there, 'cause we go the hook up! :)
    be sure to take the warm towel they pass out on the plane. after 16 hours of sitting on the plane, it is heavenly! also, ketchup in NZ is not the same so don't get too gung-ho about pouring it on your fries because you will be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete